Easter wine tips
(by Peter Richards MW & Susie Barrie MW)
Here are our top wine tips for Easter.
- Nyetimber Classic Cuvée, England (£23.99 down from £31.99, Waitrose, until 14th April)
The fresh, spring-time white:
- Mud House Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand (from £5.24 down from £10.49, Tesco, who have 25% off when you buy 6 bottles or more until 21st April)
A smorgasbord of reds for your Easter lamb:
- Palataia Pinot Noir 2013, Germany (£8 when you buy 2, down from £10, Marks & Spencer until 6th April)
- Domaine de Montval Syrah 2013 (£6.66 down from £9.99, Majestic)
- Helderberg Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (£8 when you buy 2, down from £9.99, Marks & Spencer)
And because there’s always chocolate:
- De Bortoli Old Boys 21-year-old Barrel Aged Tawny, Australia (£22 for 50cl, Waitrose)
- Seriously Plummy from Waitrose Grand Reserve Maury NV, France (£10.99 for 375ml, Waitrose)
Here’s wishing everyone a fun, relaxing and delicious break!