So what’s the BEST red wine grape variety? EVER?
We asked you – and you replied in your droves, more than a thousand of you sending in weird and wonderful suggestions from all over the world. Thank you! We’ve compiled the results, and the funny comments and goings-on, and you can hear the results in this fun episode. We name names so see if you get a mention! (Sorry if not…)
We also find time to talk to legendary Yarra Valley producer Timo Mayer (who’s clearly obsessed with Trollinger – listen to find out why). We throw numbers and stats about like, well, confetti. And we name check a few good bottles by way of recommendations too (can’t have you going thirsty).
- Introduction: 0 – 6.23
- The best red wine grapes discussion (initial): 6.25 – 17.19
- Interview with Timo Mayer: 17.20 – 25.09
- The best red wine grapes discussion (continuation): 25.10 – 47.45
- END: 47.45
- We also name our worst red grape variety. Controversy ensues.
- This was only Timo’s second EVER Zoom. We felt privileged.
- Here are some more details on our Wine Festival Online on Saturday 28th November – check it out, we’d love to see you there!
- Congratulations to Jonathan from Newcastle on getting 100% in his WSET exam
- Anyone else tasted purple wine gums left in the sun?!
- Can someone please make T-shirts featuring the hashtags: #GoGamayGo #FrancForever
Have your say!
Rate our Show